DotAtionary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  DotAtionaryDotAtionary  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore

Go down 
+2
MighT-and-MagiC
KB
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Rate this guide!
KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_lcap20%KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_lcap10%KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 10 ]
KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_lcap6%KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_lcap8%KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_lcap7%KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_lcap12%KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 12 ]
KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_lcap7%KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_lcap4%KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
 7% [ 7 ]
KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_lcap19%KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 103

Back

AuthorMessage
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

Location : First you must go to the water. Search for the independent clauses. Find the oxidation number of CO2

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore Empty
PostSubject: KB''s Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 8:26 pm

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore Kunkka
Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore
Dawn Tavern
Range: 128 | Move Speed: 300
Primary: STR
Str: 21 + 2.7 | Agi: 18 + 1.7 | Int: 16 + 1.5
Damage: 47-57

Story
Of all the allies in the Sentinel's ranks, only one, is known by as many names and is feared in as many lands. Called Capt. CoCo by his mates, Jack Sparrow by other, The Legendary Mariner by some, but only a select few, know his real name and what it stands for. He can harness the powers of the depths to conjure torrential geysers that blast his enemies into the air. His elegant blade is sworn to the Seas and with each mighty swing it ebbs like the tides. Using a watery form of spacial magic, he can bring you back to your original destination. The Captain now sails towards the Scourge lands, aboard his Phantom vessel boosting the spirits of his comrades with his fabled Rum, paving the way for the victory of the Sentinel. He is Kunkka, Master and Commander of the seven seas.

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore KB3-1

Introduction
First, hello and welcome to my strategy. I hope you will learn much in this guide. You can see my personality of what I play in this guide. In advance I want to sorry for typos, grammar and etc.

Pros:
~Has a nice str and int gain
~Has a nuke and disable ability
~Has a great skill synergy
~Great Farmer
~Has a decent damage
~Great support in a clash

Cons:
~Low Agi gain
~Skills are hard to target
~Fragile if improperly used
~Easily countered by any hero.

Skills

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore Torrent
Torrent(E)
Using his unparalleled knowledge of the sea, Kunkka is able to summon a blast of water at a targeted area. After 2 seconds a fierce torrent of water erupts from the ground, the stream blasting enemies caught in the AoE into the sky, dealing damage and slowing movement speed by 30%.
Level 1 - 120 damage, last 2 seconds.
Level 2 - 180 damage, last 3 seconds.
Level 3 - 240 damage, last 4 seconds.
Level 4 - 300 damage, last 5 seconds.
Mana Cost: 105
Cooldown: 12
Note: Really great skill. His disable and nuke ability that is really hard to use. Two second delay is not that long but it will take patience to wait for the flying unit. Use this wisely and as accurately as you can because this skill is hard to target. You will need a set-up before making this move.

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore Tidebringer
Tide Bringer(D)
Kunkka's legendary sword Tidebringer is infused with the very power of the sea. Akin to the ebb and flow, Tidebringer passively grants the hero increased damage and 500 AoE cleave for a single strike every once a while.
Level 1 - +15 damage, 16 second cooldown
Level 2 - +30 damage, 12 second cooldown
Level 3 - +45 damage, 8 second cooldown
Level 4 - +60 damage, 4 second cooldown
This skill is just like Leviathan's Anchor Smash and Weaver double damage combined. Gives 15/30/45/60 bonus damage every 16/12/8/4 seconds. Great for last hitting.
Mana Cost:
Cooldown:
Note: Yes it really helps in last hitting and great for harrasing in early game. But I will mostly use this in mid game as more like a damage bringer. The cooldown goes when you slash an enemy unit, after that the cooldown will go again.

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore Xmarksthespot
X Marks the Spot(X)
In order to make an assembly for his troops, Admiral Proudmoore targets a hero and marks its current position on the ground. After a few seconds, the hero will instantly return to the mark.
Level 1 - 1 seconds, 500 cast range.
Level 2 - 2 seconds, 650 cast range.
Level 3 - 3 seconds, 800 cast range.
Level 4 - 4 seconds, 950 cast range.
Marks a hero and leaves an X in its area, after a 2/3/4/5 seconds the targetted hero moves back to the X mark with 500/650/800/950 cast range. Use this to make the blinker enemy cannot escape.
Mana Cost: 110
Cooldown: 60/50/40/30
Note: The anti-escaping skill which I think a bit more of a special and really unique skill. Some players max this out but I prefer making this in just level two just because of the synergy of this and torrent. We'll discuss that later.

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore Ghostship
Ghost Ship(T)
The admiral summons the mythical ghost ship S.S. CoCo to the battlefield. Allies are doused in Captain CoCo's Rum, inebriating them for 10% bonus movespeed and numbness to incoming damage, causing them to feel only half of the pain now and half after the Rum wears off. Enemies, pirates and scurvy knaves are dashed on the rocks for damage and a brief stun when the ship crashes.
Level 1 - Coco's Rum lasts 5 seconds, 300 crash damage.
Level 2 - Coco's Rum lasts 6 seconds, 400 crash damage.
Level 3 - Coco's Rum lasts 7 seconds, 500 crash damage.
Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 100/80/60
Great skills to initiate battle and even for chasing enemies. It gives 300/400/500 crash damages and the CoCo's Rum last 5/6/7 seconds.
Note: Targeting this skill is really hard and the range is not yet defined. But I found this really interesting because of that it can really help in clashes and has a massive damage. But, as I said before it's really hard to target.

Skill Build
1.Tide Bringer
2.Torrent
3.X Marks the Spot
4.Torrent
5.Torrent
6.Ghost Ship
7.Torrent
8.Tide Bringer
9.Tide Bringer
10.Tide Bringer
11.Ghost Ship
12-15.Stats
16.Ghost Ship
17-21.Stats

Hey KB Explain your Skill build

Alright, then fellas. As you can see I managed to have X Marks the Spot early in the game then utterly maxed out torrent. Why? Because this two skills are great synergies. How to make it? First X the enemy hero after that cast torrent in the X spot, then wait a few seconds then watch your enemy hero fly in the sky. And there is a slow. OMG. LOL. I like to say that you have been X'ed when I perfectly executed that combo. Again as for Tide Bringer, I just make it a mid game skill as a farming skill. I always fond that Tide Bringer will just be a damage skill. The Ghost ship is not that hard to explain about the skill build. Just have the normal taking of the special skill. You can see that in the end I didn't maxed out X Marks the spot because I am eager to kill the enemy and to perfectly execute the combo.

Target Items
1. Necronomicon
2. Power Treads
3. Bottle
4. BKB
5. HoT
6. optional

Hey KB explain your item build

-Necronomicon, Why?
You have a skill where there is a long disable time so you might wanna use it with the two fellas.

-Power Treads, Why?
Obviously, you know it, MS and AS which I want to make Kunkka a DPS but no can do.

-BKB, Why?
You can become a tank for your allies. Also, todays players are now using caster heroes so one way to counter them is this.

-HoT, Why?
Tank purposes

-Bottle
Your main and key item. Let these make you a carry hero!

Target per time

Early Game
-Last hit and deny as possible.
-Get bottle immediately as possible, this can save your butt!
-Harass with torrent and X marks the spot combo
-Let them feel the pain of 100% splash damage
-Check out for runes
-Your items synergy is up to you, if you like building Armelt first then go. If you like going for PT first then go. But still have to build Helm After early game
-Be careful, you can be the first targeted hero to kill.
-Be responsible enough!
-Abuse! Abuse ! Abuse! the environment around
-Cooperate with your command

Mid Game
-Get out of the lane!
-FARM!
-Aim is to kill as many as possible
-Cooperate
-Try to solo kill for exp
-If you can't get out of the lane, do what I told in early game
-For now, be really aware. More heroes are now planning to kill every single enemy hero.
-Get the items as possible.
-Do combo
-Now that you have a good tide bringer level, try to farm or jungle as many as possible.

Late Game
-I think everything is said.
-Do whatever you want!
-Still, BE AWARE!

Allies
Any hero that has a slow skill and nuke.
Any hero with a good MS.
Any hero that can support you

Enemies
Any heroes that has a mana reducing skill and any that has a stunner or disable.
Beware of Medusa!

Closing Remarks

Okay, I think you are ready to go with this hero. Just have fun and familiarize the new map. Make the abuse as possible. And as a closing remark. This is where I thank the following:

-DS, for having the Hero data base
-Dotationary, which contributed the freeform strategy guides
-My Family, which lets me use the computer for this
-And at last, the one above, Thank you!

Screenshots:

Starting Items in a 2v3 match

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore KB1

Harassing Torrent and trying to kill him.

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore KB4

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore KB5-1

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore KB6-3

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore KB7

In a 2v2 Clash

I casted Torrent and Ghost Ship combo.

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore KB9

Get Stunned by the avalanche

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore KB11

That's all for now

I am V there, Sorry that I didn't followed the items here because I am trying to try a new buid and accidentally it worked!

PS.

I made this guide in just two hours!

This guide is copyrighted by Dotationary.
This guide is created by KB aka. killer_bakekang, , keybi

=========================================================
Changelog:

*Majorly edited.

Last edited by KB on Sun May 24, 2009 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pinoydotablog.blogspot.com
MighT-and-MagiC

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:57 pm

Nice mini guide. Now i have an idea to play him.
Back to top Go down
Trilf

Trilf

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Nice mini-guide. I won't criticize you because I don't even know this hero that well. Look forward to my banehallow guide, will be my first attempt at a guide.
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

Location : First you must go to the water. Search for the independent clauses. Find the oxidation number of CO2

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:39 pm

Quote :

Another item is Sange and Yasha:

Why?

At the latest versions Kunkka's base str is lowered making him more fragile. So I just did this also with the new add effect of this. Though that it is orb effect with lifesteal, you will just get the stats from it(and also the MS and AS effect).

There is an additional item build for Kunkka
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Sorry if I can't edit my post so, I tested the new hero and the name is now.

Captain Obvious-Admiral Proudmoore

As for the 6.55 new map.

And here is a new skill build which I played earlier.

Quote :

1. Tidebringer
2. Torrent
3. Tidebringer
4. Torrent
5. X marks the spot
6. Ghost ship
7. Tidebringer
8. Torrent
9. Torrent
10. Tidebringer
11.Ghost Ship
12-15. Stats
16.Ghost Ship
17-21.Stats

Sorry for double posting. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Trilf

Trilf

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Thanks for the update. Yeah, me too I really want to know when the editing tool will be accessed again... Sad
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:03 pm

is captain obvious his funny name?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 5:01 pm

Lol, like eastwood and swazineger i guess...
Back to top Go down
http://dotationary.wow3.info
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Well maybe because of the leaked map, made him the name of Captain Obvious.
Back to top Go down
Trilf

Trilf

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:06 pm

Did you know that Kunkkha is the name of the artist making the art for DoTA, Check the loading screen at the bottom right.
Back to top Go down
MighT-and-MagiC

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:19 am

Lol didnt realize the kunka thingy before...
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:48 pm

I think it is just a tribute.
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:11 pm

Added some screenshots!
Back to top Go down
Trilf

Trilf

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:36 pm

Very nice, I like it now. Nice and clear
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:26 pm

I hope this will be published in DS.
Back to top Go down
Trilf

Trilf

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:11 pm

What? Are you going to write a guide? or... you're going to wait for someone to write one up.
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:50 am

Am will write a guide for kunnka but now I am creating for Omniknight.
Back to top Go down
Trilf

Trilf

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Love this hero already. My fave. So awesome

I have just realised that I love STR heroes that can own (not support/tank).

Agi, meh you get lots of kills but I'm not that good at maintaining a good early game with them.

Ints, sometimes boring and all, and you're not a good lategamer too.

In mid game, Kunkka's one of the best gankers... thanks to this guide.
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Yah, you're right!

Thanks for getting this guide and get ready if you will be gank everytime that you didn't know
Back to top Go down
GTXInsane

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:19 am

First review of this guide.

Skill build is fine, though getting ghostship at 6 will rip your mana apart even if you have bottle. I suggest skipping it until you've maxed out both tide and torrent. The X early is a must to land torrents so i applaud you for that. Otherwise, aside from x and torrent, you won't find yourself needing GS until later on. Let's admit it, GS isn't the most reliable skill in the game.

Item build.

Fiddles on the Satanic, if you're playing him carry, then you SHOULD have BKB. But then again, he sucks as a primary carry and functions more as a gank/tank hybrid. And as an insane farmer, screw the treads, go BoT, the attack speed is redundant early on since you won't be auto attacking [you'll only be doing so in last hitting, and harassing with tidebringer]. Armlet will give you enough attack speed anyway. If you need to counteract on the regen, MoM will be enough and the insane DPS it provides with Armlet is just rape.

Buriza, should only be gotten very, very late. In fact, aside from synergizing with 100% cleave, it does nothing. Heart or Cuirass should be the final Luxury items, makes you battle hard and gives you a decent amount of DPS. Rushing rad is also decent since you'll be raping people from close range anyway. BKB as i suggested, because once you're disabled, 100% crit cleaves don't proc. EVER.

So aside from Bottle and Armlet, BoT>PT [mapcontrol gank], MoM>Satanic [cheaper, more DPS, synergy with armlet], Heart/Cuirass>Buriza [realizes your role as a tank and secondary DPS].

Oh, Lothars still suck even after the change. Scrap it, get battlefury or place buriza in that slot. If you really just want to be annoying, blink.
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 5:06 pm

I don't get BF to him because, YOU HAVE CLEAVE!!.

Second BKB is not that good in games because you are not always the one who is the point of clashes.

I shall really get Ghost ship early because I am ganking in level 6.

As a tank that is more better but as a carry it is fine.

And I laughed about I should get MOM than Satanic because Satanic is really more better. MOM just makes you more like paper.

Last thing, GS is reliable,

here's why:

1. You're teammates rely on it.
2. The numbness
3. The extra MS
4. It is helpful in ganks and escapes especially in early to mid game.

One more thing, Kunnka is not a late gamer so I buil it that way to prepare fr late game.
Back to top Go down
GTXInsane

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:58 pm

Quote :
I don't get BF to him because, YOU HAVE CLEAVE!!.

Not proper justification. Magnataurs in leagues tend to get battlefury. Svens, Pitlords also get them. Once you get this right i'll give you props. (I already know the answer why to not, but your answer isn't right, YET)

Quote :

Second BKB is not that good in games because you are not always the one who is the point of clashes.

Reread my statement, i said IF you were carrying. 100% cleaves do not own when disabled. Ever. And condemning BKB not good for games gives me a hint to your skill level.

Quote :

And I laughed about I should get MOM than Satanic because Satanic is really more better. MOM just makes you more like paper.

Again, MoM is cheaper, and you are a ganker, gankers do not farm, they gank, and cheap items are a must. MoM and Armlet are cheap, and give you more overall DPS than satanic ever will. I have no beef with satanic overall, but in your build it sucks. Plain and Simple.

Quote :
Last thing, GS is reliable,

here's why:

1. You're teammates rely on it.
2. The numbness
3. The extra MS
4. It is helpful in ganks and escapes especially in early to mid game.

They rely on the stun, and it's only good for that. The numbness doesn't really hit everyone, and enemies can simply move out of the way or run until the "numbness" wears off. Extra MS i give you that, but then again, every single one of you need to be in it's aoe. And AoE spells will own you NP before you can even get GS off.

It's not helpful in ganks because of it's unreliable cast point and landing point. No bullshit about predicting where it'll land, predictions are unreliable as well.

Quote :

One more thing, Kunnka is not a late gamer so I buil it that way to prepare fr late game.

Refer on the bold parts. He is not a late gamer, plain and simple. You can't prepare him for late game the way you can a carry. He won't right click kill anything even at 100minutes. Give PA half the amount of items you've given him and PA will own much much harder. That's why i'm suggesting you build him as a tank, and not a late game DPSer, in which your guide suggests. Why? Because primary carry will never be his role [you even admitted it], stick to tanking items and thru that you gain some damage.

Quote :

Tanks must be able to draw fire AND disables. Tanks are useless if they cannot. Kunkka is a tank.
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Still I don't want him as a tank, I want him as a versatile and an all around hero that can do much, Not a boring tank.
Back to top Go down
GTXInsane

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:53 am

Quote :
Still I don't want him as a tank, I want him as a versatile and an all around hero that can do much, Not a boring tank.

Unfortunately, he's not as good as a carry. So meh, it's ok to cover his weaknesses, but if you empower his strengths even more, it's more than enough to support your teammates. It's the same concept why KotL/Centaur/Axe don't do carry roles. They excel in their roles anyway so it's not needed at all.
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:36 pm

He's more better as a carry because if you think that he has skill that can carry your teammates to success and his skill are (I think) the most strategic in dota.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore   KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore Empty

Back to top Go down

KB's Quick Guide in playing Kunkka-Admiral Proudmoore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next