DotAtionary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  DotAtionaryDotAtionary  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DotA Allstars v6.66b AI 0.214

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

DotA Allstars v6.66b AI 0.214 Empty
PostSubject: DotA Allstars v6.66b AI 0.214   DotA Allstars v6.66b AI 0.214 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 am

by BuffMePlz

download:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
mediafire
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:
----------
6.66b (v0.214)
==============
-First update to 6.66b
-Rewrote Jinada, Wind Walk, Chilling Touch, and Essence Shift to prevent AI-specific crashes
-Minor AI changes to use some rewritten abilities (Scorched Earth, Overpower, etc.)
-Added some extra checks to prevent AI from automatically picking heroes with incomplete AI scripts (they can still random them in -ar or -tr)
-Disabled new -unlock command, as -switch is still disabled in AI map

----------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2010

Crashes
Looking over the code, looks like Slark's Pounce, Ursa's Overpower and Visage's Summon Familiars will need to be rewritten, as they will cause conflicts with the AI script and result in WC3 crashing.

If you find a crash unrelated to any of these three heroes, let me know. I'm working on a fix for the aforementioned abilities.

-dm is still known to be unstable on the AI map. Until I figure out why it will continue to be so.
Back to top Go down
http://dotationary.wow3.info

Page 1 of 1