DotAtionary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  DotAtionaryDotAtionary  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it?

Go down 
+3
Bishounen2k8
TwistedFirestarter
ExcalibuR
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

Location : First you must go to the water. Search for the independent clauses. Find the oxidation number of CO2

What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it?   What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:04 pm

LOL.

That's not the topic.

And I just made a simple mistake.
Back to top Go down
http://pinoydotablog.blogspot.com
angelic tutpikz

PostSubject: Re: What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it?   What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:58 pm

the first time i played it is when i was still a 12 yr old boy with my 14 yr old brother woth the supervision of my 19 yr old sister..^^
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

Location : First you must go to the water. Search for the independent clauses. Find the oxidation number of CO2

PostSubject: Re: What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it?   What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:12 pm

LOL.

I think we are the same age when we played DotA.
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz

PostSubject: Re: What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it?   What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:13 am

peer pressure is really a big factor for me when i started playing dota
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it?   What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:06 am

LOL

Like these one:

NOOB

GAY

What kind of player are you!!!
Back to top Go down
Trilf

Trilf

PostSubject: Re: What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it?   What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:22 pm

Originally I was playing runescape and then Krnaia introduced this ownage game to me..
Back to top Go down
krnaia

krnaia

PostSubject: Re: What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it?   What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:00 pm

I started about 3 years ago. I was introduced by a friend and I loved it! Though I forgot about it and 2 years ago I remembered the game and started playing.

Now I am above average on GG.
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

PostSubject: Re: What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it?   What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:43 pm

Really?

let's play!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it?   What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What made you start playing DotA ? And when did you start it?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2