DotAtionary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  DotAtionaryDotAtionary  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yurnero build

Go down 
+4
ExcalibuR
GTXInsane
TwistedFirestarter
Trilf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trilf

Trilf

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:56 am

I've randomned Yurnero, the juggernaught, and I think he's pretty good. I'm not sure but is this the right build?

Early
5v5-Tango, Clarity, Gauntlets STR
4v4-Tango, Circlet, 2 Branches, Clarity
3v3-Courier, Tango, Mantle of INT, Branches/clarities
1v1-Power Treads. Bracer, Mantle of INT, Claymore

Progressing: First item = Battlefury, getting a Boots of Elven on the way for SangeYasha
Second Item = BoT/Power treads (depends how game's going)
Third Item = SangeYasha
Fourth Item = Bfly
Fifth = Vlads (now? Because of insane blade dance and cleave, awesome lifesteal)
Sixth = (?? Luxury item ^^)

I dunno, but I went godlike with this.. My luxury item was ALMOST a divine... ehh
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
DotAtionary Elder
TwistedFirestarter

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:45 am

Oh nonononononooo Battlefury just wont do! Razz
Its just a waste of money on Juggs, imo.
The cleave wont have much/any effect with Juggs unless your lucky with crits. You would have to get about 2 or more battlefury's if you wanted to use that build.

Instead, you could use the money to get maybe another butterfly? xD.

Other than that, your build is A-Ok.

Back to top Go down
GTXInsane

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:52 pm

Quote :
5v5-Tango, Clarity, Gauntlets STR
4v4-Tango, Circlet, 2 Branches, Clarity
3v3-Courier, Tango, Mantle of INT, Branches/clarities
1v1-Power Treads. Bracer, Mantle of INT, Claymore

For 5v5s, and 4v4s, especially if you have an ally to disable for you. It's decent to get some early Boots to net firstblood. Otherwise, both 5v5s and 4v4 early items are decent.

As for the others, skip on the INT items, sure yurnero has piss poor intelligence and mana, but this can always be resolved by bottle. Bottle also fairs nice even if it's a NP game [via micro-crow], and it really shines with powerups. Another thing is that most of the time you'll find yourself diving to and fro enemy towers, in which the HP regeneration will be a godsend.

Quote :

Progressing: First item = Battlefury, getting a Boots of Elven on the way for SangeYasha
Second Item = BoT/Power treads (depends how game's going)
Third Item = SangeYasha
Fourth Item = Bfly
Fifth = Vlads (now? Because of insane blade dance and cleave, awesome lifesteal)
Sixth = (?? Luxury item ^^)

I dunno, but I went godlike with this.. My luxury item was ALMOST a divine... ehh

Battlefury, decent, both the regen and the damage is nice for it's cost. But it's too one sided. You already have bladefury to clear creeps with, and a single bottle [which costs a lot less] will cover your regeneration needs. Rush SnY first, it allows you to land bladefury almost perfectly, and the extra STR + Maim is really nice.

As for BoT or Power Treads, you really need the movespeed for Bladefurying, and most of the time, you'll be ganking when omnislash is in CD, in which the teleportation from BoT is nice. But if you find farming 2200 gold tedious [multiple deaths etc], Treads are decent as well.

Butterfly is a good luxury item, though it should never be rushed, crappy buildup, crappy damage, and it will only be a good item when you have completed it. And never EVER do dual butterflies, you don't get the full bang for the buck you spend since evasion doesn't stack. If you need to deal DPS, get an MKB, gives the best damage-gold ratio. Vlads is a shitty item, sure the lifesteal and auras are nice, but you already have bottle [or battlefury], to solve your regeneration needs. Think about every 100 base damage you only get 15 damage for the cost of 2000 gold. Another thing is that you already have Healing Ward, which is much more reliable than lifesteal.

For other luxuries, BKB is nice since you're going to be focused, Cuirass also fairs well and Heart. Never go for Divine unless your opponents are complete noobs.
Back to top Go down
ExcalibuR
EAD Teams
ExcalibuR

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:03 pm

IMO this should be discussed in the 'Yurnero' section or 'Juggernaut'...
Back to top Go down
Trilf

Trilf

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:13 pm

If you were me, would you honestly have to hassle the discussion to the Yurnero section?
Back to top Go down
ExcalibuR
EAD Teams
ExcalibuR

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:34 am

Honestly, I will.
Since most of the time I visit here, I wud check the latest post (I guess most do the same), so, no matter where you post, it will be appear in the latest posts.
And everyone can respond...
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

Location : First you must go to the water. Search for the independent clauses. Find the oxidation number of CO2

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:13 pm

I think you wanna get boots ear;y for the harass of bladefury.
Back to top Go down
http://pinoydotablog.blogspot.com
MighT-and-MagiC

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:29 am

I usually go with RoB to spam blade fury.
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

Location : First you must go to the water. Search for the independent clauses. Find the oxidation number of CO2

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:02 pm

RoB, yeah it can give you mana regen but I will more like clarity.
Back to top Go down
MighT-and-MagiC

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:38 am

RoB gives armor too and the aura helps pushing tower IMO
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:54 am

boots of speed is the item in early game..then just blade fury= first blood..
scrap S&Y and replace it with satanic...battlefury is just a waste but sometimes it is also useful for its regen and is good for pushing...
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:56 am

Remember to have a vanguard.
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:12 am

but sometimes vanguard will just delay your core items...although it is great for tanking early to mid game..but if you plan on shining on early game, go proceed with butterfly,satanic and maybe even a battle fury for pushing..
Back to top Go down
GTXInsane

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:59 am

Quote :
early game, go proceed with butterfly,satanic and maybe even a battle fury for pushing

Let me stress this out. All the items you mentioned aren't for early game, they're meant for late game. And other than bfly, all the items suck on yurnero. Satanic isn't needed since your damage will come from omni, and you will only proc orbs/effects on the inbetween slashes from omni. HotD also does crap in giving you either DPS or IAS, thus = fail. You also have healing ward which gives a better life ratio than Lifesteal. Fury is decent, but uneeded. People watch the 5 man omni-kill with battlefury stacking too much. It's retarded and will not happen in a decent game. Fury is best late game when pushing becomes a tool, early on, you have bladefury to clear creeps with, and you should be lasthitting at most.

SnY and Deso are the most viable orbs on him. MoM is decent as well but it's a bit rambo. Butterfly/BKB/Cuirass/MKB are decent luxuries on yurnero as well.
Back to top Go down
KB
DotAtionary Elder
KB

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:12 am

LOL

Its for mid game
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:24 pm

satanic is not great for yurnero? you must be kidding..his critical strike synergise with lifesteal...also you can't really rely on your ward especially if it's 1 on 1 encounter for they can easily destroy the ward....

also i have this philisophy that critical/damage heroes are useless without lifesteal in lategame
Back to top Go down
GTXInsane

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:53 pm

Quote :
LOL

Its for mid game

Rofl. The items mentioned are acquired late.

Quote :
also i have this philisophy that critical/damage heroes are useless without lifesteal in lategame

This philosophy is wrong. By using lifesteal, you sacrifice on damage. Killing a target faster is better than keeping a target in place. Abuse the crits by stacking damage. Only a few heroes like Phantom Assasin can use crits because her crit deals a ton of DPS. Skeleton King already has an innate lifesteal so he should focus on damage, Chaos Knights illusions do not benefit from lifesteal, yurnero will only lifesteal in between omnislash extra hits.

And if your opponent hits the ward first, that gives you a chance to gain advantage via a crapload of DPS. They're going to waste an action or two just to attack it, giving you the advantage.
Back to top Go down
deltawman

deltawman

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:55 pm

I don't need build item... That's my favorite hero... I absolutely buy Boots of speed and tango 3... Enough until lv 5 coz lv 5 or 4 I got 1 Ring Of Health... Then prese.... then battle fury... Then Power treads...

The last item:
- power treads
- battle fury
- battle fury
- butterfly
- satanic
- radiance...

That's it... But now... If you want to make desol... It's nevermind...
Back to top Go down
deltawman

deltawman

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:57 pm

Stupid... Who said that satanic is not useful??? It help very much... Jugger don't need vladmerre... Satan~~~'

sory doble post
Back to top Go down
GTXInsane

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:34 am

Quote :
The last item:
- power treads
- battle fury
- battle fury
- butterfly
- satanic
- radiance...

Rofl. Zero abuse on Bladefury early on, pathetic HP etc. And when do you suppose you can farm for this much items? 50mins into a game. Unless you get me a replay with you owning with these items i'm not conviced. As much as i'm not convinced that Satanic is a good item on him because you already have a skill that remedies your HP needs. Another thing is that a disable will screw you up NP and your splash crits will have been for naught.
Back to top Go down
deltawman

deltawman

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:37 am

GTXInsane wrote:
Quote :
The last item:
- power treads
- battle fury
- battle fury
- butterfly
- satanic
- radiance...

Rofl. Zero abuse on Bladefury early on, pathetic HP etc. And when do you suppose you can farm for this much items? 50mins into a game. Unless you get me a replay with you owning with these items i'm not conviced. As much as i'm not convinced that Satanic is a good item on him because you already have a skill that remedies your HP needs. Another thing is that a disable will screw you up NP and your splash crits will have been for naught.

ZZZZ!!!! BATTLE FURYY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GTXInsane

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:08 pm

Rofl. As if any competitive team will allow you to farm that amount of items. As i said, Fury pales in comparison to Desolator and you have Bladefury for farming. Lifesteal pales to both SnY and Deso from a DPS and EHP stand point. If that's the only arguement you're going to give me then i condemn you as a typical arrogant pubber who obviously only plays against people like your own.

Get out of the box for a while and start watching competitive replays. Now, tell me afterwards if you see anybody building Battlefury on Jugg early on. As i said, it only gives you damage, you're still vulnerable as hell and a single disable will pwn you. You also tend to evade my other arguements. So i suggest reading [or so with someone with poor english like you] first before arguing ZZZZ!!!BATTLE FURYYY!!!!.
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
DotAtionary Elder
TwistedFirestarter

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:43 pm

@GTX: Not everyone plays competitive DotA. Some people prefer pubbing.
Honestly speaking, competitive DotA gets too serious for me and i have a nice group to pub with anyway. (Looking back on that... wtf was i thinking!? Maybe i should just drop that last statement...)

Back to the matter, i agree that battle fury is useless on Juggernaut for the same reasons you have stated. The only way to get any use at all out of it is to stack it several times in your invent but since this would only be possible once in a blue moon or if you played in an em, that pretty much rules out bfury on jug.

Now for my 15secs of fame -_-
Whenever i play Juggs, i like to mass hp on him. Usually that means getting a vanguard early on if i had already purchased a roh to deal with mass nuke harassment. Along with my vanguard and mass'd bracers i would progress to str treds (since he had his ms buffed, to imba levels i might add, i feel BoT isnt really that necessary unless you've been pissed off...) And the treads also help with a decent bonus to AS (omnislash loves it).

All that str might seem cumbersome but it adds up really nicely. You can now tank them well while spinning them to death or to low enough hp for an omnislash finale or you could just keep chasing until your hp AND healing ward have run out. (Note: Juggernaut players, on occasion, forget about their hp while their spinning your ass to pieces)

When and if i can afford it, i go for butterfly's or just get some yasha's if im broke.

And thats how i play juggs.
(That might have been better placed if it were posted in the Juggernaut entry in the DotAtionary... =\ Hey! maybe we admin could do like a merge of the two topics... Razz)

Back to top Go down
GTXInsane

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:07 pm

Quote :
Not everyone plays competitive DotA. Some people prefer pubbing.
Honestly speaking, competitive DotA gets too serious for me and i have a nice group to pub with anyway. (Looking back on that... wtf was i thinking!? Maybe i should just drop that last statement...)

I'm fully aware of this dont worry. Anyways, there's also such things as highlevel pubs, highlevel garena rooms and such. If you can't play competitive IHs or such, it's a good place to start and hone your skills. Plus if you have a nice pubbie team to fight against, get that team, create a group, and try your look on the Garena rooms. Beats pub-stomping anytime of the day fosho.

Now as for my pet peeves on your item build:

Stacking HP is nice and all, but i find your a bit overkill. I find that the bracers and the str treads will suffice you TDing at that early point of the game anyway. And if you're going to get the Vitality Booster, save it for later and take in a heart of tarrasque for the massive EHP boost.

Sange is also a good source of cheap EHP and the maim is nice as well [synergizes well with fury]. By saying this i'm suggesting you get SnY as a core item and orb as it gives you everything you need for a cheap and affordable build.

With this in mind my suggested tweak to your item build would be

Boots->Bracers/Bottle->Vitality booster. This covers your HP and Mana shortage needs for the rest of the game i can assure you. Once you get these, you can proceed to Yasha->STRTreads->Sange->Complete SnY at this point. You have enough EHP to dive, and enough damage to make Omnislash a deadly skill [lvls 14 - 15 by the time you complete this i presume]

As the game goes ofcourse you have to get one of the 2 ultimate luxuries. Butterfly or Heart, whichever suits your needs with it leaning towards Butterfly. BKB allows you to land your massive DPS later on unhindered so take it as well [no debates about having Bladefury please]. MKB for the massive increase in DPS as well.

So the build i'm suggesting would look like STRTreads->SnY->Bracers as a core with BKB->Butterfly/Heart->MKB for luxury items. If you're against a heavy push lineup, only then will Battlefury be viable otherwise, stick to other DPS items.
Back to top Go down
deltawman

deltawman

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:28 pm

O.O

I am a student... And I can't talk english too much...

I DUNNO WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yurnero build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurnero build   Yurnero build Empty

Back to top Go down

Yurnero build
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next